Mold is prevalent in South Eastern homes due to the regions hot and humid climate. Exposure to mold can lead to respiratory issues and should be removed immediately. Contact us today for mold assessment
Why Choose Us
At Restoration Rangers, we understand the dangers that mold can pose to your health and your home. That’s why offer comprehensive mold remediation services to help homeowners like you get rid of mold and prevent it from returning. It’s important to you to keep your air quality healthy and clean and this requires staying on top of potential mold growth and removal. Let our experts come in and do an assessment so we can guide you in the right direction to creating a mold-free healthy environment
If you’re concerned about mold in your home, contact us so one of our trained professionals can come do an assessment and we can help you get back to the healthy happy life you deserve.
I’ve Got Mold! What’s Next?
It can often be difficult to know where to start when you find mold in your home. We’re here to walk you through every step of the process.
- Call Restoration Rangers! We will collect your information and discuss the issue you are experiencing. You will have the option to utilize an Industrial Hygienist (IH) or our certified and experienced estimator to conduct your initial inspection. If you wish to use your insurance carrier, please provide our team with your adjuster’s contact information and claim number.
- Once your initial inspection is complete and we receive the laboratory reports (IH only), our office will generate an estimated cost of all of the items/services required to restore your home.
- Once the estimate is approved by either the homeowner or the insurance company, our office will schedule a start date for the mold remediation. *Our average start dates are within 2 weeks of initial contact.*
- After field mold remediation is complete:With IH: the Industrial Hygienist will reinspect the property test samples in a laboratory and provide a Clearance Certificate.Without an IH: A management member of our staff will inspect the property with the homeowner present to ensure total satisfaction with a signed Certificate of Satisfaction Form.
- Now you’re ready for reconstruction! As a general contractor, Restoration Rangers can handle your project from start to finish.
Hear From Our CustomersOur Story
“The Team came to my home and were very professional. They went above and beyond what was expected of them. They came to treat my master bath and checked out my other two baths as a courtesy.”
“They followed our exact specifications on the clean up process and did a fantastic job on the clean up. My wife and I were impressed with the level of detail they followed. Thanks to them, I am now in our new place and feeling healthy and happy!”
“On time, well mannered, explained things well, and answered all questions.”
“Had some warranty work done and it’s still under-go, however the team did an amazing job! Never met any technician with the drive both of them have. I look forward to reaching out to Restoration Rangers for my personal needs and would love for this dynamic duo to do some amazing work!”
“The actual workers were all a 10! They were very polite & professional. I highly recommend them to all!”